How long does he have to live?

Figured I would update you all.

Took the thing to a vet. He put it on some medicine and we got it a new custom cage and all this expensive food and everything.

Needless to say, he is a fatty now. He wont stop growing and he has gotten very use to life. He still acts like a tard (has trouble using his front left arm) but still manages to motor around. he eats well (tons) and probably costs more to maintain than myself when concerning food budget. I'll see if my mom can email me some pictures if you want.

she is the reason I came back. she wanted to thank you all for 'saving his life'
Don't like the word "thing" used to describe your cham, sounds like you don't want him. But glad the little guy is doing well again.

Yea... I agree with everone else. If adopting her out is something you're interested in this would be a fantastic site to do so. There are hundreds of super passionate, atentive, and caring chameleon owners on here that would jump at the chance to take on another cham. I'm not pushing towards anything, but it's just a thought I wanted to put out there.

I think that the fact that she is doing much better now is fantastic. I'm so gald to hear it!

He lives in Colorado. His tongue has been removed, thus far. He is still kind of retarded, but I guess thats the way it goes. His name is Chauncers.

Where in Colorado? I know that there are a couple of people on here that live in the state, myself being one. To me, it really does sound like you don't think to much of Chauncers. If you truelly do not want this guy I would be more than willing to take him off your hands.

Like most other lizards do...chase the bug down and grab it with their mouth. Most of them learn to do that quite easily.

he got to go for a ride in the dogs mouth the other day. he was bein all crabby after i fished him out so I dont think he likes that.

Wat!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

do u even like your cham???...i mean not to be a D@#K but if treat your pets like S@#T, then of course they will have an atitude problem...

im confused....:confused:

Some of you people are nuts:confused: A chameleon is a "thing". I call mine retards among other worse things. Why, because my sense of humor is probably not like most. I love working with my animals and I do want them. Obviously he wants the thing because he took it to the vet and it does look quite better in the second set of pictures. Some of you guys really need to get a grip and stop humanizing these animals.

As for the OP. Your animal does look much better in the second set of pics but I really do hope your last post is a joke.

Some of you people are nuts:confused: A chameleon is a "thing". I call mine retards among other worse things. Why, because my sense of humor is probably not like most. I love working with my animals and I do want them. Obviously he wants the thing because he took it to the vet and it does look quite better in the second set of pictures. Some of you guys really need to get a grip and stop humanizing these animals.

As for the OP. Your animal does look much better in the second set of pics but I really do hope your last post is a joke.

i get where you r comimg from man....and for the most part "thing" and retard is funny and fair enough..as long as you take care of the animal then call it watever you want:p....but im only wondering the last post he made....i cant sense the joke or sarcasm but hopefullly and i bet it is...:cool:

Sure, I call mine a tard when he's, well, being a tard. But not if he's actually sick. I understand where both sides are coming from but it comes off as incredibly insensitive and uncaring when talking about his sick pet. :(

Back in 2009!!!

This is an old post brought to life.... look at the dates! Poor Cham likely is not alive by now atleast not if that guys post were serious...

Back
Top Bottom