How long do you run your foggers?

Ceceblue82

Bill's podcast just says Midnight to the early hours of the morning. But that could be 3, 4, 5, hours - My lights come on at 8, as per his guidelines I run the mister at 7:30 for a minute or so. So how many hours should the fogger be going? I'm getting my little guy from Matt Vanilla Gorilla on Tuesday so I want to have that dialed in.

Bill's podcast just says Midnight to the early hours of the morning. But that could be 3, 4, 5, hours - My lights come on at 8, as per his guidelines I run the mister at 7:30 for a minute or so. So how many hours should the fogger be going? I'm getting my little guy from Matt Vanilla Gorilla on Tuesday so I want to have that dialed in.
I was trying to figure that out too. So glad you posted the question! I hope you post pics of your new baby!!!

So how many hours should the fogger be going?

You don't need to run the fogger all night or even from midnight to early hours for benefit. The more you do the less they get dehydrated from breathing, but spraying down the leaves so they wake up to a layer of dew allows them to replenish whatever they lost. It is not an exact number so adjust for how it works for you. As always, your chameleon's hydration level is the most accurate gauge of success of the combination of methods you use.

Back
Top Bottom