How long are you on the site daily?

hey NewOwner, you are not alone, and I am glad I'm not either! I have it on at all times at work. I work with 2 monitors in front of me, so in one screen I have the forum and the other one work. When I get home and when the kids are asleep I check again. So I would say 8 hrs a day.

I am in the reptile business so I try to check the classifieds to see how things are related to chams offer and demand, and to check if some crazy, hard to find chams will ever be available in Canada, so far no luck.

LOL I'm on this site so much every day it isn't funny! I think the 8 hours I'm at work 6 hours is on the forums LOL. Sometimes I get bored and contact vendors to sponsor this site :) So far I have got this site 6 new sponsors :)

15-20 minutes then break for 5 minutes then back on for another 15-20 minutes LOL

Between this forum and the Diesel truck, R/C helicopter, Fender guitar, Photography, Music recording, and Boating forums that I frequent, I have a full day.;)

Forums will consume you if you are not careful. :rolleyes:

I have met some wonderful people on forums and actually met my girlfriend on a online game!!:eek::D

I love her dearly and she completes me!:) RAWRRRRRRRRR!!:D

Between this forum and the Diesel truck, R/C helicopter, Fender guitar, Photography, Music recording, and Boating forums that I frequent, I have a full day.;)

Forums will consume you if you are not careful. :rolleyes:

I have met some wonderful people on forums and actually met my girlfriend on a online game!!:eek::D

I love her dearly and she completes me!:) RAWRRRRRRRRR!!:D

MAN UP! LOL. Yeah I know what you mean I have like 20 forums that I visit and 5 of them I either mod or admin :) So it takes up a lot of time

Well, since I'm waiting for school to start up again/to move back to Texas and I have a sickly chameleon I'm pretty much on here all day at the moment. Of course, if my Everquest II game was working correctly that's where I'd be in between the times.

I actually met my fiance on a forum board. Gaia Online if anyone knows it.

I keep a window open whenever im on the puter, I check new threads once in a while. Mostly I just dont bother logging out, so it probly seems 24/7. I hate typing passwords n stuff. :)

I always have it pulled up on my computer as well. Sometimes it can feel like I spend more time on this site rather than with my chams :p, then again my chameleons probably prefer it to be that way :rolleyes:.

prob 2 hours cause i check it like 4 times a day...lol im a nerd!

Only 4 times, Naich? Lol, when I'm not working I have the forum open in a separate window for most of the day! (Yes, I'm that addicted to this place!) I hate the weekends though, cos there's hardly anyone online then.:rolleyes:

So, what the question should be is How often are we not on the forum..........I'm on pretty much all day and till about 3am sooooo........from 9am to 3am just about

I have a window open all day, every day lol. When I'm at home, in computer room, seem to always be looking through new posts & old posts while doing something else.
I think I spend less time NOT here - usually sleeping or actually out of the house! lol.

I'm on the website all day long while at work. 9 hours plus. I refresh about every 10 minutes or so unless I'm expecting a PM or something then I check every 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom