How does this sound?

lgstang

I'm writing up a supplement schedule so that there is no confusion (anymore). Does this look okay? Also, approximately how many crickets should he get each day? I'll be ordering some flies on Friday to give him a change. :)

calcium; m, w, fri
herptivite; t, th, sa
minerall; sun

Instead of the gutload we usually buy from Petco, it's fresh fruit and veggies for our crickets from now on. A list I found here. As well as the container we keep them in cleaned out weekly and/or when we replenish our supply.

Not only will we be beginning to build him a bigger enclosure this weekend (I'm passing up a trip to Ouray, Co for Louie!), I've moved him into the front room and out of our bedroom. It's bigger and not as stuffy... :) I'll be picking up a humidifier to keep on this side of the house as well. When we first moved here we had one to help his humidity, then I accidently broke it... but since we started running the swamp cooler we haven't noticed any humidity problems. But, it wouldn't hurt...

What do you think?

Be careful with too much Herptivite and Calcium with D3. My adults only get D3 twice a month and Herptivite once monthly. Too much can be as harmful as not enough.

Back
Top Bottom