How does he look?

KingJulian

This is my new ambilobe male about a year and 2 months. How does he look?
image.jpg

Awwww he's a stunner!

How long have u had him? Does he have a name?

Looks like he's getting ready to shed?

I've had him since Thursday and we named him Loki, he's a year and 2 months. He's been making me a little nervous not eating since he's been here but hopefully he'll snap out of it.

Oh we'll hello there Loki

Welcome to the madhouse

Him not eating is probs a mixture of moving house and the fact he's about to shed

He'll come round don't worry! ;)

He's through his shed just about, a little left under his chin and feet, I'm hoping its just the house move I just don't know how long is too long for him to not eat

He's through his shed just about, a little left under his chin and feet, I'm hoping its just the house move I just don't know how long is too long for him to not eat

being an adult and healthy believe it or not they can go for many weeks without eating. I have heard as long as a month, not that you want that to happen. I got an adult cham from another forum member and honestly he did not eat for 11 days!! Not one single bug!! Not saying that is what is going to happen but just to let you know not to freak out that he is going to die or anything. My cham did drink water the whole time but did not eat. If he refuses to drink and not eat also, then that could pose a problem. BTW he looks awesome!!

Thank you...he is drinking almost everyday, that I can see. That's a little relief I hope he doesn't string it to a month or even 2 weeks at that. Thank you all for your replies:D

Thank you...he is drinking almost everyday, that I can see. That's a little relief I hope he doesn't string it to a month or even 2 weeks at that. Thank you all for your replies:D

well that is great news he is drinking. I am sure he will come around. Alot of times they just don't eat when they have a change of scenery!

Back
Top Bottom