how do u all feel about this?

Hi there I made something like this, but just wrapped it around a real plant in their cage, just normal tubing connected to the dripper jug and wrap it around whatever branch vine or plant in the cage and you're set! SUPER cheap but I wouldn't replace the mister just because the mister adds to the overall humidity and I live in the desert so my Chams need a lot of options when it comes to water. I did use this plus a hand mister a few times a day with success!

Hi there I made something like this, but just wrapped it around a real plant in their cage, just normal tubing connected to the dripper jug and wrap it around whatever branch vine or plant in the cage and you're set! SUPER cheap but I wouldn't replace the mister just because the mister adds to the overall humidity and I live in the desert so my Chams need a lot of options when it comes to water. I did use this plus a hand mister a few times a day with success!

i hand mist 2 times a day plus a auto mister by zoomed and have to say its mor of a spit than a mister.

Add the vine it's be a good addition. I'm not sure how much they charge for it made but if you make your own you're talking a few bucks :) My female Cham will walk along the vine sipping the droplets, they leak out slowly so the jug lasts throughout the day, you can position the holes over leaves so it'll drip onto the leaf instead of just dripping and falling

Back
Top Bottom