How come some of the embryos are developing sideways???

AndrewBrian

At first i noticed 2 of my panther chameleon eggs sweating they are 5 months into closet incubation and a bit too early to hatch. They were a very small clutch to begin with in size but have grown significantly over time(although still smaller than normal eggs) My problem now is upon candling them i noticed a few embryos developing sideways. i've never turned these eggs before. What should i do? should i turn them with the embryo at the bottom of the egg? or just leave them be to develop like that? Any good advice will help here's a picture to further illustrate what i mean

Attachments

• sideways.jpg
    sideways.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 165
Just leave the eggs alone. If you keep candling and checking and taking pictures of them it might not be good for them...

sorry that's probably the best photo i got took at least 6 photos... yeah i guess i'll let them be... thanks guys... these eggs are very confusing.. 2 of them have already started to sweat but they still seem so small and undeveloped... i hope they dont hatch just yet the embryos looks small still and 5 months is still too early

Back
Top Bottom