how come my chams bottom lip is white

luke189

She started to shed a few days ago but im not sure what this is on her lip. it might be loose skin but i cant tell. any help would be great

Attachments

• IMAGE_110.jpg
    IMAGE_110.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 124
It looks like shed but the picture is not that clear. By the way, what is in that container your chameleon is in and what is it doing in that container?

Carol, it looks like a small laying bin.

Luke, I agree it looks like it might be sheding skin, my veiled always has a white chin when she starts shedding. How big is her laying bin?

I put some stuff for her to dig around in if she is pregnant in the container. and i bought some plants for her to climb around on and make her feel more like home. She still is trying to get out of her cage tho.. i just dont understand why?

It looks like that laying bin is pretty exposed, could also be too small for her. It could be that she is trying to get out because the bin is unsafe in her mind?

Carol, it looks like a small laying bin.

Luke, I agree it looks like it might be sheding skin, my veiled always has a white chin when she starts shedding. How big is her laying bin?

oh, I was thinking that at first but I thought it was too small for that! It looks like a tupperware container or something!!

yeah i didnt think about that. so i moved it to back of cage where no one can see it. im also thinking about making the cage taller.

Back
Top Bottom