How can I help my sick Chameleon?

Okay!! I’m on my way to petco right now to get a 60W because the 100W is too hot :(
See if they have the flukers dome lamp with dimmer. This will allow you to drop your heat or make it hotter. Will save you more money in the long run :)

No that one is good. :) see if petco has small hornworms take one home and see if she will eat it tomorrow.
Okay, cool ! I’ll order this right now too ! Will I need to switch it out every 6 months ? And okay ! I’ll try that. I’m still sad because I haven’t seen her eat

Okay, cool ! I’ll order this right now too ! Will I need to switch it out every 6 months ? And okay ! I’ll try that. I’m still sad because I haven’t seen her eat
Yeah every 6 months but I would switch to the Arcadia brand bulb when you have to replace this one then you will get 12 months out of it.

Are you sure no eggs ? :( now I’m freaking out about her being egg bound.
I keep the crickets in a holder with a sponge soaked in water and feed them potato’s and also these clear jelly like things
Stay away from gut loading potato’s. Gutload with carrots, and greens. Look on amazon for repashy bug burger or cricket crack. That’s what I use

Hey guys, I’ve been wanting to post this for about 4 weeks now but I didn’t know if you guys would be able to see it or not but I’m going for it anyways . This is my Chameleon’s new eclousure. It’s 24x24x48 just like how I was recommended to get. I have the new uvb bulb( t8 ) I belive. I think she is going to be happy as she grows up in a loving spacious home.

Attachments

• 6B6AD4E7-B821-47A4-883E-2917C90D6D9A.jpeg
    6B6AD4E7-B821-47A4-883E-2917C90D6D9A.jpeg
    272.8 KB · Views: 49
  • A2DCCF42-4BB4-4AB4-8E39-D716A7FA2C33.jpeg
    A2DCCF42-4BB4-4AB4-8E39-D716A7FA2C33.jpeg
    254.5 KB · Views: 94
Hey guys, I’ve been wanting to post this for about 4 weeks now but I didn’t know if you guys would be able to see it or not but I’m going for it anyways . This is my Chameleon’s new eclousure. It’s 24x24x48 just like how I was recommended to get. I have the new uvb bulb( t8 ) I belive. I think she is going to be happy as she grows up in a loving spacious home.
Looks so much better! How is she doing now? Maybe add some more horizontal vines. Think of them like roads that they can travel on. :) The exo terra vines work really well for this and you can easily attach them to the screen with tiny zip ties.

Good job! That looks so much better! How is your girl doing?

Looks so much better! How is she doing now? Maybe add some more horizontal vines. Think of them like roads that they can travel on. :) The exo terra vines work really well for this and you can easily attach them to the screen with tiny zip ties.
She is awesome now ! A little fatty too. And I’ll definitely try horizontal vines, anything to make her more comfortable in her environment, thanks !

Back
Top Bottom