how am i gonna keep it alive.... also i need names!

melmelion

on tuesday im getting a new chameleon, veiled, 2 months old, and the last time i had chameleons, they both died, i think part of it was because i like in the middle of michigan, a place not very native to these animals..... at all.....:eek:.
please dont start telling me i didnt take care of my old chameleon, and i shouldnt get another, ihave already researched for weeks, and i aready heard all the hate/"facts"

and also i need some good veiled names.... im thinking Kermit... i forget what else i was thinking about.....

thanks!!!

Just make sure you've done plenty of research. The care sheets are awesome. I never stop learning on this site. So happy to be part of the CF fam. TONS of knowledge. Good luck with your new little ones. Also.. For names I vote "Pickle" & "Relish" :D

on tuesday im getting a new chameleon, veiled, 2 months old, and the last time i had chameleons, they both died, i think part of it was because i like in the middle of michigan, a place not very native to these animals..... at all.....:eek:.
please dont start telling me i didnt take care of my old chameleon, and i shouldnt get another, ihave already researched for weeks, and i aready heard all the hate/"facts"

and also i need some good veiled names.... im thinking Kermit... i forget what else i was thinking about.....

thanks!!!

It does not matter where you live, I live in Minnesota and have no problem taking care of a chameleon. There are also many other people in each and every state in the US that have chameleons and do not have issues. It has nothing to do with your state, but it has to do with your husbandry. You NEED to follow the care sheets as it is the basics of what the chameleon needs. If you do not follow the care sheet and are not an experienced chameleon owner, you will more than likely have issues.

Yes I know I thought I was starting a new one sorry. How do you start a new thread is what I'm wondering. How do I create one

Welcome. Looking at this from a practical standpoint, is there some reason why you've decided to get a 2 month old vs. some other age? If you want success, I feel you'd be wise to go with a 4 month old or older, both in terms of hardiness of the baby, and also, size of food. Make sure you have lots of little food items.

Good luck. You must be so excited! :)

Yes I know I have done it twice but I don't know how lol

Hey Preston, this is what you do to post. You go to "Forums," click on the section that is most relevant to your question, in this case probably "General Discussion" and you find this button. That will take you to a different screen where you write up your question and start a new thread.

Always try to make the title as specific as possible, it will help other members search for similar questions in the future. And you can always go to "Search" and look for answers to similar questions yourself. You will actually see that questions on handling and taming are extremely common.

3aef.jpg

Back
Top Bottom