Houston Zoo

I didn't realize Houston had a Chameleon. Although it has been a while since I've been there. Waco needs a chameleon!!

I'm kinda wanting to go again now.

It's a zoo!!

aefd7528-ef34-8bcb.jpg
aefd7528-ef45-cc03.jpg
aefd7528-ef55-7a3e.jpg
aefd7528-ef6a-0238.jpg
aefd7528-ef78-58aa.jpg
aefd7528-ef93-a4f0.jpg

Some pics from the Houston Zoo today!

aefd724f-38a2-223e.jpg
aefd724f-38b6-34aa.jpg

So I was disappointed with the Cham display. They only had this one panther, unless they were housing others outside of the reptile/amphibian house... :/

They have others (several panthers and a few k. Multi), but they're off exhibit. They used to have a Parsons but they shipped him out to another zoo with a female hoping he might breed with her eventually.

They have others (several panthers and a few k. Multi), but they're off exhibit. They used to have a Parsons but they shipped him out to another zoo with a female hoping he might breed with her eventually.

I was really hoping to see the Parsons. I haven't seen one in person... :(

lol thats great!

i see in your other thread they also have a fiji iguana! Id give my left nutt for a pair of those.

Clark??? Yeah, actually now that I think about it we sold them 2.2 so I'm not sure if that guy is one of the Gargamel brothers sired by Sidney or the captive-hatched bloodline. But, yeah, it's very cool to see him all grown up and on display!

Clark??? Yeah, actually now that I think about it we sold them 2.2 so I'm not sure if that guy is one of the Gargamel brothers sired by Sidney or the captive-hatched bloodline. But, yeah, it's very cool to see him all grown up and on display!

"seriously, Clark" is taken from the Vacation movies. Cousin Eddie would always ask Clark if he was serious. Sorry, inside joke...

Awesome that you can sell offspring to a major zoo! ;)

"seriously, Clark" is taken from the Vacation movies. Cousin Eddie would always ask Clark if he was serious. Sorry, inside joke...

Ahhh, got it. BTW, that parsonii was from a confiscated shipment in 2001. You can read about it at chameleonnews.com.

Back
Top Bottom