Houston Show

Texas Panther Man

Is anyone going to be going to the show at the Pasdena Convention Center this weekend? Would like to know if theres going to be any chams there.

Are you talking about the Repticon show July 31? It looks like this is the same show that will be in FL F.I.R.Expo this weekend.

Yes i think it is a repticon show. I was thinking about going to see if i could pick up some feeders and such. Maybe a cham if they have anything interesting.

wowzer, if there is a show in pasadans i am diffently gonna go, it'll be my 1st, i been to a lot of tattoo shpws all over the US and lots of collector gun shows but i am anxious to go to a reptile show, does anyone have exact dates or details where i can find out all info. thanks for the thumbs up, i am eager to go now; hurray

I went to Repticon when it came here this past weekend. There weren't a lot of Chams mostly snakes, beardies, and geckos. I did see some baby veileds, a couple of Jackon's, and one Chamaeleo quadricornis that wasn't for sale just display. At the show i asked a couple of vendors and they said you tend to see more chameleons in the Fall and Spring shows because it's just too hot around this time of year to transport them.

Back
Top Bottom