house geckos

Seriously get some variety. Anything that is wider than the space between his eyes is a little too big to feed him but with squishy worms (like silkworms) you can cheat a little.

Try catching some safe butterflies, moths, grasshoppers, etc. Also try feeding him safe house flies, silkworms, superworms (They are much better for him than mealworms when gutloaded properly and can be bought in small sizes,) phoenix worms, roaches (some chameleons absolutely love roaches and hardly look at other food, so it's worth a shot!)

Seriously get some variety. Anything that is wider than the space between his eyes is a little too big to feed him but with squishy worms (like silkworms) you can cheat a little.

Try catching some safe butterflies, moths, grasshoppers, etc. Also try feeding him safe house flies, silkworms, superworms (They are much better for him than mealworms when gutloaded properly and can be bought in small sizes,) phoenix worms, roaches (some chameleons absolutely love roaches and hardly look at other food, so it's worth a shot!)

okay, everyone is very helpful. I want everyone to keep my Earl in there prayers. Who says the runt of the clutch can't make it? I believe he can and i know he is happy because he is still active. He gets showers every other day and he loves it. I'm going to invest in more variety for sure and get more silk worms, horned worms, moths. He actually isn't to fond of roaches for some reason.

I am doing my best!!

Back
Top Bottom