Horrible quad

Wow, do I feel like a retard now, not knowing what these species are. The only chameleon species I'm familiar with are the common panther, veiled and jacksons. I do know about carpets, parsons and oustalets too but that's about it:eek: Could anybody teach me about all these other species?

Wow, do I feel like a retard now, not knowing what these species are. The only chameleon species I'm familiar with are the common panther, veiled and jacksons. I do know about carpets, parsons and oustalets too but that's about it:eek: Could anybody teach me about all these other species?

I forgot the threads name and the persons name but he posted over 40 pages of different species that aren't local to the US. You should look for it so many different species.I loved it

Kevin you know there is no such thing as a horrible quad. They enjoy jumping and like any good parent, we have to keep them safe. I still remember when my first quad jumped. Scared the crap out of me. But I still love them.:)

I love all three of the chams you posted.

Quads don't jump off you nearly as much as Fischers. With those long tails, those guys are fearless, and they are faster and more athletic. Don't know why anyone would say quads are horrible though, I love them.:)

Back
Top Bottom