Hornworms

Fawnmisty

Hello. I just hatched about 60 Hornworms. It's cheaper to hatch them than it is to buy them in the store. So I have about 40 I'd like to share. If anyone is in the Sacramento area and is in need of hornworms they should be ready to go Sunday at the soonest. Wednesday at the latest. Please message me. I'm using them for Romeo. He is a 4 month old Nosy Faly! I also have 500 silkworm eggs coming that should be ready in a couple weeks. Let me know! Thanks!

Hello. I just hatched about 60 Hornworms. It's cheaper to hatch them than it is to buy them in the store. So I have about 40 I'd like to share. If anyone is in the Sacramento area and is in need of hornworms they should be ready to go Sunday at the soonest. Wednesday at the latest. Please message me. I'm using them for Romeo. He is a 4 month old Nosy Faly! I also have 500 silkworm eggs coming that should be ready in a couple weeks. Let me know! Thanks!
Where did you get the eggs?

Cool! Thanks! Are they any harder to hatch than silkies?
I don't think so? Silkies I think are more work. I ordered them in a cup. They came like this and all started hatching. So far I think there may be 100. Last count. Even though I paid for 50. I don't want them to die so I've offered them up on FB community page. So many people wanted them that I offered them for .50 each so I can order more. I don't mind hatching them. Seems easy enough.

Attachments

• IMG_20200924_204312_686.jpg
    IMG_20200924_204312_686.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20200924_200804.jpg
    IMG_20200924_200804.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom