Hornworms

Gail Bradybaugh

Yes wa wondering if anyone could tell me where to get the mesh scaffolding that's in the hornworm cups I've been looking everywhere for it thanks

If you’re asking about the black grid that’s stapled to the bottom of the cup, that’s actually a gutter screen. It’s sold in 6inch by 3-6 ft rolls at the hardware store, they just cut it and staple it in.

If you’re asking about the black grid that’s stapled to the bottom of the cup, that’s actually a gutter screen. It’s sold in 6inch by 3-6 ft rolls at the hardware store, they just cut it and staple it in.
Thank you very much and yes that's what I was asking about some of the sites that you can buy the cups made up call it mesh scaffolding thank you

If you want to avoid the waste of all the cups and the gutter screen, you could buy a tupperware container, and just mix up the hornworm feed and put it in the bottom. The poop tends to stay on the outside edges of the container, so it's easy to wipe up. I was looking into the whole cup and screen thing, but tried this and so far it's working well for me. Good luck!

If you want to avoid the waste of all the cups and the gutter screen, you could buy a tupperware container, and just mix up the hornworm feed and put it in the bottom. The poop tends to stay on the outside edges of the container, so it's easy to wipe up. I was looking into the whole cup and screen thing, but tried this and so far it's working well for me. Good luck!
I got a Tupperware container already was just going to put the screen in it also seen a few picks of them made thank you for the idea

Back
Top Bottom