Horns and Silks- where are they

lindasgonebuggie.com has hornworms and silkworms if you are still lookin, I use them at times because they are here in Indiana so I like to help out the locals, I also get my crickets from another local person here in Indiana, there website is feederbugs.com

WOW THANK YOU. Two weeks ago we got our first food and a plant from these people at our local show (same show that we got our cam from 10 min earlier). I did not get their contact info when I left even though they said they would ship. They are very nice people to meet in person, and they had a huge selection of plants and bugs at the show. They were also willing to answer any question, storing, nutrition, breeding, anything.

I use them when other regular places are out of stock. They are good and never had a problem with them.....but like you said they are a bit pricey :)

which is exactly what i did! pricey, but im hoping i can sustain them this time. and if i didnt have a faly who only ate silks.. id have waited till others got them back in. but he wont eat any other bug,

which is exactly what i did! pricey, but im hoping i can sustain them this time. and if i didnt have a faly who only ate silks.. id have waited till others got them back in. but he wont eat any other bug,

How is your boy coming along now? Any improvement?

I emailed coastal silkworms the first week of this month. I was told it would be a month or so before they had any silks available. Mulberry Farms has them, I just placed an order this week.

If enough people are interested maybe 3-4 people...

I have a shit ton that hatched a few days ago... In about 14 days they will be big enough to feed. I could sale 20-24 count cups for 9.00 x 3 cup minimum, plus shipping. With gas prices its gotta be worth making a trip to the post office.

Note: I dont have any plastic screen or paper lids. I will ship in a deli cup with a coffee filter over the top. You will need to remove them once the arrive. Put them in any kind of tupper ware container, fridge the food sent and simply feed what they need daily.

Last edited:

I have a shit ton that hatched a few days ago... In about 14 days they will be big enough to feed. I could sale 20-24 count cups for 9.00 x 3 cup minimum. With gas prices its gotta be worth making a trip to the post office.

Note: I dont have any plastic screen or paper lids. I will ship in a deli cup with a coffee filter over the top. You will need to remove them once the arrive. Put them in any kind of tupper ware container, fridge the food sent and simply feed what they need daily.

does this include s&h??

*edit- are these horns or silkies? not that it really matters. I want some!

lindasgonebuggie.com has hornworms and silkworms if you are still lookin, I use them at times because they are here in Indiana so I like to help out the locals, I also get my crickets from another local person here in Indiana, there website is feederbugs.com

Same ones I use. My horns are on the way but she is only has silk eggs right now. Tbird always drops crickets off at my house (no thats service) Wish he carried horns and silks too :(

I have a shit ton that hatched a few days ago... In about 14 days they will be big enough to feed. I could sale 20-24 count cups for 9.00 x 3 cup minimum, plus shipping. With gas prices its gotta be worth making a trip to the post office.

Where at in IN? Up north or down south? If your north I can just drive there.

Thank you to Ataraxia and armyrec1 who are providing me withi silkworms and silk eggs!! glacier will be very happy with you!

mulberry is out
coastal is out
silk shop can only deliver usps, and i dont have mail carriers
Suzi is out
this is kinda crappy, Im feeding crix, but my kids are gonna start losing weight :(
guess I better order lots of butters!

Back
Top Bottom