Horn Worms

ChameleonNerd

i am looking into buying hornworms online. i have a female veiled somewhere around 10 months, so she can eat anything up to 2.5 inches. i'm looking into Great Lakes Hornworms. anybody know if they are good?

I am sure they are as good as any of the other vendors. I think a hornworm is a hornworm!!!! I get mine from Coastal Silkworms. They are in Florida and I think California but ship anywhwere as far as I know.

I use Mulberry farms. They have worked fine for me. And they have good prices. They ship them as eggs and when they arrive at your door they are hatched little worms.

What do you feed horned worm's

what can i feed horned worms besides the food that they come with cuz they go through the food in a week

what can i feed horned worms besides the food that they come with cuz they go through the food in a week

Either silkworm chow, mulberry leaves or you can google a horn worm chow recipe. I have found one before a couple of weeks ago, but I cant remember the site.

i am looking into buying hornworms online. i have a female veiled somewhere around 10 months, so she can eat anything up to 2.5 inches. i'm looking into Great Lakes Hornworms. anybody know if they are good?

Yes, I order horn worms from them and have never had any issues.

Yeah theyre good. I bought two cups of them last week and they are fully intact. The only thing is that I cant get my cham to eat them as he is a picky eater.

grape vine leaves (which are high in calcium so make for a good gutload option), dandelion leaves, sweet red bell pepper fruit, "chpow" sold by vendors, possibly mulberry tree leaves, possibly apple and pear tree leaves.

Back
Top Bottom