Home sweet home!

Angelwolf

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi all! I have been absent from the forums for a while while we moved. I have to say, Emma handled the move great! She spent 2 days by herself in the old house. (Her cage os on a timer.) And every time I went over there to water her, she immediately recognized me and came hurrying out of her cage to climb on me! There is NO doubt in mind that these animals not only recognize us but, WANT to be with us! She didn't even want to go back into her cage! See?
IMG_20180527_124416.jpg
IMG_20180527_124412.jpg
She is such a sweet girl! She, her cage, and my 90 gallon salt water tank were all moved, yesterday. I put her into a small animal carrier (like for a bunny or guinea pig) with a plastic plant, and she just cruised around in it until I was finally ready to put her back in to her cage. She was quite content and really didn't stress much at all - keeping her pretty emerald green jammies on all day. Her first night went well, even though she was up late. But she was up front and center in her cage and didn't act scared at all when we walked by. So all-in-all, the move was a big success! Hopefully it's the last time we ever move!

Back
Top Bottom