Holy Crap!!!

reptoman

Avid Member
It had been nearly a month since Ziggy did a #2 and this is what came out today. Its hard to see the size in these pics but trust me, that is a huge pile of #@$%. I have already taken it to the vet to be tested. I have been injecting all of his feeders with water and dosing with reptaid every other day for the last 2 weeks. I have fed nothing but soft bodied feeders (butters and hornworms) for the last week and he finally went today. He is looking much better and I am sure it is a big relief for him. (it was for me too) Wish me luck on the fecal from the vet.

Last edited:
man, are u sure thats not beardie poo. lol! congrats on the big release. hope all is well. i hate cleaning beardie poo. its always big and stinky

Uh.. thanks for the visuals... Lol! That's fantastic right before dinner :D
That does look huge. I'm glad he finally went!

thanks, i just brought my dinner with me to the computer!!! uh, I think I just lost my apetite! When you said holy crap you really meant it! lol! Good luck with the fecal. I did not know they could go that long without pooping either!!! Learn somethin everyday on here I guess.

thanks, i just brought my dinner with me to the computer!!! uh, I think I just lost my apetite! When you said holy crap you really meant it! lol! Good luck with the fecal. I did not know they could go that long without pooping either!!! Learn somethin everyday on here I guess.

hahahah..where in the same boat....:(:(:mad::mad:

You should see Melleri poop lol

Hopefully Ziggy is feeling a little lighter on his feet! How did the fecal turn out?

Edit: I apologize for spelling your cham name wrong!

Last edited:
reminds me of southpark when randy takes the biggest crap in the world....he was so proud of it lol

You should see Melleri poop lol

Hopefully Zippy is feeling a little lighter on his feet! How did the fecal turn out?

He is feeling better for sure. I have not heard back from the vet yet but they said they would call with the results today.

I think this thread is a bunch of crap!!:D:D Ever wonder about the things we all talk about on this thread? Just the sheer number of posts about poop is amazing. However I think this one does win the largest unload.:)

With all the food that Lily used to eat and at least 10 days between poopings, she was a master of the big dumps too, bless her! She would never drop it anywhere easy to clean up either!:D Oh the joy of using cotton buds to extricate poop form awkward places, lol!

fecal shows pin worms

I got the results back from Ziggy's fecal and they show pin worms. The vet said that he was not heavily infested but they were present. Her recommendation is 1 dose of panacur every 2 weeks for a total of four doses then check the fecal again.
Does anyone have any advise that conflicts with this? Also, how hard is it to disinfect the cage to keep from reinfecting him after his fecal is clear of parasites? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom