hoehnelii babies!!

CarlC

Established Member
Here is the first of what is going to be lots of babies soon. This hoehnelii was born this morning along with three others. The female just arrived yesterday. I have 10 other females here that all look like they will be dropping soon.

Sorry it not the best. Little one was one the move.

20141001_095509_zpsgfrghcej.jpg

Carl

IM so jealous! I love this little species, I had a pair for a while, but they passed before I could get them to breed!

Post lots of pics please!

What Jessica said. Many pics please :)

Hoehnelii are one of my favourite chameleon species. Congrats on the babies, keep up the excellent work.

I'll be posting plenty of photo's. It was a chilly morning here so they are basking away!

Carl

We are going to start calling you the baby man. Wow jackson, werneri, and now hoehnelii babies. Soon you will be in a tent outside and it is getting cold. Let us know how the rest of your hoehnelii are doing.

We are going to start calling you the baby man. Wow jackson, werneri, and now hoehnelii babies. Soon you will be in a tent outside and it is getting cold. Let us know how the rest of your hoehnelii are doing.

Don't forget about all of the sternfeldi babies.:)

Carl

Congrats Carl, I knew I should have ran away with a few yesterday.

Here are some pictures of the parents in the meantime until Carl has time to post some more of the babies.

IMG_8291.jpg

IMG_8295.jpg

IMG_8298.jpg

IMG_8305.jpg

IMG_8308.jpg

I'm happy to see everybody got them all in perfect condition. I expect to see lots of baby's judging from all the gravid girls I shipped out. Good luck and keep us posted.
Steve :)

Thanks again Steve (SMCNARY) for hooking all of us up with some amazing animals! Babies on the day after they arrive, what more could anyone every ask for!

Thanks Nick for posting the adult pics!.

I owe a big thanks to Steve and Bobby at Chameleons International! These are by far some of the nicest looking imported chameleons I have ever seen! Everyone ate and drank this morning. Getting babies so soon is just the icing on the cake!

Out of the 5.8 adults here only 1.4 are mine. The balance of the adults and these babies came from animals I am holding for a friend. I guess we are going to have to see how many she takes back with her. I know I won't mind if she leaves a couple of pairs behind.

Carl

The pictures are amazing. The hoehnelii are so pretty, the ones here just don't compare. Carl I guess I am happy to hear that all the hoehnelii are not your's. But I hope you get to keep some of the babies you hatch.:D:D

Hey guys don't be shy,post some Picts of the Viridis and Acuminatus pygmies that so many of you just got. :D

Hey guys don't be shy,post some Picts of the Viridis and Acuminatus pygmies that so many of you just got. :D

Steve I have the most beautiful acuminatus on the planet!!! But I still can't post pictures.:(:( You and Bobby did a wonderful job of getting this import in. They are all so healthy and active. My pair has been from the top of their terrarium to the bottom and all over in between. I have even seen one of the two eat. The male doesn't not seem to have any food he doesn't like.

Knowing how sick you have been, and seeing you still put your heart into getting all these lovely cham to all of us is nothing short of amazing. Many thanks!! Also the little custom containers they arrive in are perfect. So much better than just the deli cups we all use.

Thank you Nick,Carl and Laurie it was our pleasure. If I had not been feeling I'll I would have taken lots of pictures but just didn't have the energy. Next time :D
Steve

Back
Top Bottom