Hitman.. Ambilobe breeder

junglejoe

This is hitman.. Hes my main ambilobe breeder.. chameleons 046.jpg

chameleons 045.jpg

chameleons 061.jpg

chameleons 060.jpg

If the female is mad and gaping shes not ready/receptive. She should be fairly passive during the whole ordeal and let the male do his business and then go his way. ;)

Yup, they didn't end up breeding. I took her out right away. I thought she might look receptive again which is why I put her in. But she wasn't having it. Oh well. Maybe some other time.

Hey at least it was her bro. My male mitsio just wont finish the job! He sits on top of my female who is def receptive and wont move his fat azz. lol I havent tried em again that was in Dec. But she let him sit on her for almost an hr before she got fed up and made a dash out from under him. He's so lazy i swear. He wants to be hand fed and he prob wants me to help him get laid too. lol I told him i did my part I supplied the gf.

Hey at least it was her bro. My male mitsio just wont finish the job! He sits on top of my female who is def receptive and wont move his fat azz. lol I havent tried em again that was in Dec. But she let him sit on her for almost an hr before she got fed up and made a dash out from under him. He's so lazy i swear. He wants to be hand fed and he prob wants me to help him get laid too. lol I told him i did my part I supplied the gf.

lol, lazy! Yup, you did your part, hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom