Hibiscus flower and a messy Tomato?

maxttu

That sure is a pretty flower! Do you see anyone in the background? :D

pysuza3y.jpg

edahere5.jpg

This pile of mess is in the background...;)

hysa6aze.jpg

uruhyquv.jpg

Love the flowers and the chameleon. Awesome name for him too. I have two Hibiscus plants in Rebels cage and they are growing but not blooming. Are you doing anything special to make yours bloom? I know Rebel (male veiled) munches on the leaves all the time so I'm wondering if he is eating the flower buds before they bloom. When I had outdoor space I had one of the variegated hibiscus like Tomato's and I loved it. :D

Love the flowers and the chameleon. Awesome name for him too. I have two Hibiscus plants in Rebels cage and they are growing but not blooming. Are you doing anything special to make yours bloom? I know Rebel (male veiled) munches on the leaves all the time so I'm wondering if he is eating the flower buds before they bloom. When I had outdoor space I had one of the variegated hibiscus like Tomato's and I loved it. :D

Thanks, Virginia! My secret? I just bought the plant last week and haven't had the chance to kill it yet... :D

ha! let me know if you find the secret to keeping hibiscus inside. I don't mean just alive but flowering and healthy looking. I can keep them alive with a few leaves on them, that is easy! lol!! I am liking your Tomato!!

ha! let me know if you find the secret to keeping hibiscus inside. I don't mean just alive but flowering and healthy looking. I can keep them alive with a few leaves on them, that is easy! lol!! I am liking your Tomato!!

Lol, Carol! Kinda like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree?? :D

Back
Top Bottom