Hibiscus Fertlizer

SamW

Is there ANY fertilizers that I can safely use for my plants? Really just need it for hibiscus.. I've asked before, but didn't get much feedback.

Sam

Is there ANY fertilizers that I can safely use for my plants? Really just need it for hibiscus.. I've asked before, but didn't get much feedback.

Sam

try organic fertilizter- or make some multch(spelling). thats should help. if your hibiscus is dieing than you shoudl but a few more and keep 2 outside. when one start looking a lil drab switch it. than when that one looks kinda bleh switch it. by the time you get back to the first it should be good again :) -- or do weekly switching and dont let any get bad.

What Okiroo said is a good way to go about it.
or getting yourself some good-bright grow lights, planting them in well draining soil, and lots of water, will do them good indoors.

What Okiroo said is a good way to go about it.
or getting yourself some good-bright grow lights, planting them in well draining soil, and lots of water, will do them good indoors.

Hey thanks a lot guys. Interchanging them sounds like a great idea; however, I can't really do it where we're living at the moment. Can I have a link or some other information about the fertilizer, please? Also, the same for the grow light. Right now I'm running his UVB, daytime heat, and a nighttime heat (provides additional heat in his favorite spot) as well. I am located close to a Worm's Way, but I doubt you're talking about anything of that quality.

Petco has recently started carrying these all in one lights that are supposed to imitate the sun (uvb, heat, ..maybe something else). Input on those? I really just want the best for my chameleon and cost isn't much of an issue. I am looking for quality and simplicity. To everyone who has contributed to my posts in the past, and are continuing to do so..I say thank-you. I'm always busy with school and am a very indecisive person :) Also, the location of my guy's cage receives little-to-no natural sunlight during the day. I know this is bad, but we are trying to move ASAP.

I can provide exact measurements and values for cage, lizard, lights, plants, etc., just let me know.

We both appreciate everyone's help.

Sam

Back
Top Bottom