Hi this my nosy mitsio rango hes 9monthes now an his colours are getting amazing

MRDEEDUB83

here is my 9 month old nosy mitsio rango i put pics up when he was 6monthes he is 9monthes now an his colours are getting great let me know what u think ty

Attachments

• IMG_3974.jpg
    IMG_3974.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_3981.jpg
    IMG_3981.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_3987.jpg
    IMG_3987.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 152
Im using rapashy supplements as told by the breeder and im sure he is doing so well colour an health wise because of it and its so easy as long as u keep on top of it ty for kind replys

Ty i have 3 yrs experiance now an i look after him very well it seems like alot to do but once u get in the swing of dusting an doing supplements etc u just do it without realizing i know i do lol

Great looking Chameleon is he a relatively new species in Chameleons..My guy is 9 months Nosey be and Im new at this?

I beleave he is one of the more rare speicies of chameleon yes i love nosy bees so colourful an i love blue do u have some pics of urs and i would deffo recomend rapashy its been used on my boy since birth an u can see how healthy an colourful he is i also use carrots as its good for bringing out colour in them the rapashy i use incase u want to know is superload thats a dry feed for locusts rapashy cali powder and rapashy hydro load for the locusts to drink
what breed do u have now squeekz

Very beautiful. Have you ever kept a panther before? Is it true that mitsio are harder to keep?

if u need any advice phylicia i would be happy to help i have done my homework on chameleons its in ur best interest as if anything goes wrong they go down hill quickly i check rango daily that hes ok health wise

hi vmag i had a yeman b4 this is my 1st panther an i have to say so far he has been a pleasure only problem i have had with him is when i 1st got him he went on hunger strike for a week took him to vets but vet said he was perfectly healthy an that it was normal that chams do it when they move home but since that he eats poos great an is friendly have had no probs at all

Gorgeous mitsio. Did you happen to get him from Benton here on the forum. He is breeding mitsios. Wish we could get some more over here in the states. They are hard to come by over here. Good luck with him....

Back
Top Bottom