Hi there.... Just got my first Cham last night

UnClearThought

Hi there all
Im a big reptile fan for life. I have almost anything from pancake turtles, box turtles, snakes, 6' Iguanas to skinks and many other
This is my first Cham and have to say the coolest pet I have seen yet.
I am trying to read as much as I can on these guys. So much to learn. I plan on getting more too.
I want to say that I thank you for having this forum and thank you to every one who gets involved. It means alot that a new person like me and come in and get help if needed. Keep it up everyone.
Mikey

Hi there... you will love owning a chameleon...I've had mine 10months now and am so attatched to it. He has his own personality..I'm sure you will love yours too

Welcome. I am pretty new also. I love this place.:D
welcome to the forums it really helps!! i wish you luck on your first cham, they are a lot to take care of but lots of fun!!
I hope u both know that Im just goofing around talking to the people in 2007,since there is a new trend for people in the forum like to post the old old thread from way back in time n its more convenient to talk to the people from the past in the forum than just going to a cemetery to talk to the dead people:)

I hope u both know that Im just goofing around talking to the people in 2007,since there is a new trend for people in the forum like to post the old old thread from way back in time n its more convenient to talk to the people from the past in the forum than just going to a cemetery to talk to the dead people:)

I hate it when you do stuff like that. It wastes a lot of people's time and energy. It is one thing to accidentally respond to an old post but quite another to do it on purpose.

I hate it when you do stuff like that. It wastes a lot of people's time and energy. It is one thing to accidentally respond to an old post but quite another to do it on purpose.

+1

I don't have time for your shenanigans Alphakenc. On top of that, our members don't like your nonsensical posts and misinformation. Please take heed of this warning and conduct yourself appropriately.

+1

I don't have time for your shenanigans Alphakenc. On top of that, our members don't like your nonsensical posts and misinformation. Please take heed of this warning and conduct yourself appropriately.
I did this just to showing people they should always check the date before they post,and if you guys did not get my purpose to do this n just to blame me for the reason that im trying to make a example of it,so be it.....cause pretty much all you guys can joke around in ur own way,but when it comes to my turn,you guys makes such big deal of it....there are tons of people in this forum always posting from the old thread,did all you guys accusing every single one of them???
Its waste my time to explain all this since from the day one,i can careless what u think,as long i know who my true friends are!!!

What about putting lock downs on old post with like a year of inactivity ? I was recently posted on an old thread it was so embarrassing at first but then I did learn something.

There are too many old posts in this forum,its probably impossible to lock them all down,since the manpower and circumstances ,and there are always going to be haters around trying to bring people down instead of using their energy to find the solutions unfortunately alphakenc is a target for them,but "I'm not in this world to live up to their expectations and they are not in this world to live up to mine."
It will be even more intresting if they will tell me face to face in the reality...no matter what,I will still be Me!!!:cool:

There are too many old posts in this forum,its probably impossible to lock them all down,since the manpower and circumstances ,and there are always going to be haters around trying to bring people down instead of using their energy to find the solutions unfortunately alphakenc is a target for them,but "I'm not in this world to live up to their expectations and they are not in this world to live up to mine."
It will be even more intresting if they will tell me face to face in the reality...no matter what,I will still be Me!!!:cool:
I would be careful Trace is a staff member and she has issued you a warning.

I'm not trying to hate just saying you should be careful so you don't get banned just some advice
Dont waste ur time cause ur name is on the hater list,go help someone who really needed help,I dont have anything here for u nor need ur advice as I already explain the purpose of my posting,Say no more!!!

Dont waste ur time cause ur name is on the hater list,go help someone who really needed help,I dont have anything here for u nor need ur advice as I already explain the purpose of my posting,Say no more!!!
I'm sorry you feel that way I ain't mad ach ya

Its ok man cause i already saw ur name on the other poster like review,and there is a hater list in my mind which I can see them all coming in the pecking order,if we dont see eye to eye,why bother to tell me all this??
Btw Im not mad neither im alphakenc n life always moving forward never look back!!!

Back
Top Bottom