hi! meet me ! :)

MangoTango

Established Member
hey! My name is Sam, I had a little baby girl named Pascal who passed a few days ago 🥺 I miss her a lot and I cry about it a lot, but i love chameleons so much and I spent $600 so I am starting fresh! Learning a lot on here and changing the enclosure asap to accommodate a 5-6 month boy! I also cringe at my old posts 😂 Getting some real plants today and just so excited to be doing things the right way! so hey! ☺️👋🏼

Welcome and nice to know ya.. If you want to get more personal with others there is a thread that was started.
This way everytime you post, others will get notification.
I have son Sam but Sam could be short for Samantha too.. Dang, he is 33 -time flies
600 bucks! WOW--- Now I know where to get my next loan. Keep up the good work. (y)

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/introductions.172615/page-20#post-1710048

Tell us more about the new chameleon like; Where is he coming from and if you can get pictures from owner. Maybe we can assist you with a great outcome.

Welcome Sam! We all made mistakes at first. The important thing is to fix mistakes and listen to the good advice given here, it really helps us help each other give the chameleons the best lives possible in captivity!

Welcome and nice to know ya.. If you want to get more personal with others there is a thread that was started.
This way everytime you post, others will get notification.
I have son Sam but Sam could be short for Samantha too.. Dang, he is 33 -time flies
600 bucks! WOW--- Now I know where to get my next loan. Keep up the good work. (y)

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/introductions.172615/page-20#post-1710048

Tell us more about the new chameleon like; Where is he coming from and if you can get pictures from owner. Maybe we can assist you with a great outcome.
yes my name is Samantha haha! I will update soon!

Welcome rapunzelandpascal/Sam.

We ALL—to a person—started out as 'Jon Snow's.
game of thrones you know nothing GIF

By 'real' plants, I take it you mean live plants. YAAAAAAAAAY!
photo text GIF

Back
Top Bottom