Hi Im new

pasqual

Hello all, I am new to the forum actually just found this site. I have a 2.5 month old Veiled chameleon who is spoiled rotten lol..... just wanted to say hello

i5tz00.jpg

zl6bde.jpg

Hi! Welcome.

You're baby is lovely!

I have no idea what that second picture is....but, is there a castle in the enclosure? If so, I salute you!

Well, hello there! This forum is so helpful for both new and experienced keepers. I hope you and your cham will benefit from it as much as me and mine have. Is this your first chameleon? They're so cute when they're that little!

I like her castle! My veiled could use one of those... as if half my bedroom isn't enough already :rolleyes: It's all too easy to spoil them; I spend more time and money on my chams than any of my other animals. They're fun to have around!

Just curious - looks like you have both a food and water dish in her cage. Do you mist her as well? It's extremely rare that a chameleon will drink from a bowl regularly, if at all. I'm sure she'd appreciate some frequent misting, if you aren't already doing so.

Well, hello there! This forum is so helpful for both new and experienced keepers. I hope you and your cham will benefit from it as much as me and mine have. Is this your first chameleon? They're so cute when they're that little!

I like her castle! My veiled could use one of those... as if half my bedroom isn't enough already :rolleyes: It's all too easy to spoil them; I spend more time and money on my chams than any of my other animals. They're fun to have around!

Just curious - looks like you have both a food and water dish in her cage. Do you mist her as well? It's extremely rare that a chameleon will drink from a bowl regularly, if at all. I'm sure she'd appreciate some frequent misting, if you aren't already doing so.

No we mist 3-4 times a day.

Welcome to the chameleon forums. Congrats on your new baby. He/she is such a little cutie! I have three veileds Luie, Camille and their baby Elly. Veileds are such a pleasure to keep. Below I'm attaching my blog for new keepers. I hope you will find it helpful. It will show you everything you need along with links to pictures and where you can buy, to keep your new pet healthy and happy.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...-keepers-young-veiled-panther-chameleons.html

Back
Top Bottom