Hi from the UK

Sweetcorn

Hi everyone. I was very kindly pointed in the direction of this forum by Miss Lily. She's already given me some great tips and it looks like there's tons more still to learn on here :)

I got my first little 3 month old Veiled Chameleon on Sunday. He's settling in well and very active and eating, which is amazing to watch.

I have many other reptiles but this is my first Chameleon and feels very strange being on unfamiliar ground lol

Really looking forward to finding out more about these amazing animals and meeting new people :)

Hi Netty! You found us then! Welcome to Chameleon Forums! The only trouble with this forum that I didn't warn you about, is that is has the tendency to make you want all the dfferent species of chameleons that you will see on here!:D:eek: Once you have been on here browsing for a while you will see just some of the reasons why I need the spare bedroom we spoke about, lol!:D

Welcome to the forums. Miss Lily's one of our nicest and most helpful member always reffering new keepers to are site. You'll love it here because it's a great place to learn about chameleons. Below is my blog for new keepers.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...-keepers-young-veiled-panther-chameleons.html

Thanks for the welcome jannb and for the link....that was very useful :) Miss Lily definately spreads the cham love everywhere she goes LOL

Welcome to the addiction. You will be hooked

Thank you for the welcome. I think this little one already has me hooked. There's been no housework done since Sunday.

Hi Netty! You found us then! Welcome to Chameleon Forums! The only trouble with this forum that I didn't warn you about, is that is has the tendency to make you want all the dfferent species of chameleons that you will see on here!:D:eek: Once you have been on here browsing for a while you will see just some of the reasons why I need the spare bedroom we spoke about, lol!:D

Hey Tiff.....thanks for pointing me here. I think I'd best stay out of the picture threads for now though LOL I can just imagine the list you have for that spare room ;)

Back
Top Bottom