Hi All - I'm new to forum thought i'd share my new baby Panther Chameleon

hello all thought i'd post an updated shot of George. He is such a well behaved chameleon, loves to climb on my hand and drinks out of a bowl!

Uh-oh. Just because he drinks out of a bowl, does not mean he should!! Standing water is extremely dangerous to chameleons' health. It is a breeding ground for bacteria. He should be getting all the water he needs only from regular misting sessions and a dripper.

Uh-oh. Just because he drinks out of a bowl, does not mean he should!! Standing water is extremely dangerous to chameleons' health. It is a breeding ground for bacteria. He should be getting all the water he needs only from regular misting sessions and a dripper.

are no i dont leave the bowl in there I use tap water (UK has cleanest and safest tap water in the world) put it in a bowl and he drinks i then take it away. thats just exactly the same as misting. I also mist his cage twice a day

are no i dont leave the bowl in there I use tap water (UK has cleanest and safest tap water in the world) put it in a bowl and he drinks i then take it away. thats just exactly the same as misting. I also mist his cage twice a day

Oh okay great! That actually sounds extraordinarily cute :)

That's actually kinda cool. You can get a good idea of how much he's drinking.

amazing the changes in under a year!

Attachments

• 569304B8-9E55-4D7D-AF1C-DEBE3AB5DA2C.jpeg
    569304B8-9E55-4D7D-AF1C-DEBE3AB5DA2C.jpeg
    403.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 177CD67E-6E00-4DFC-BF1B-1CA013A1FEE3.jpeg
    177CD67E-6E00-4DFC-BF1B-1CA013A1FEE3.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 83
Back
Top Bottom