Hi all, checking in...

Mark_C

Established Member
Hi folks. Was here for a bit last year and dropped off the face of the planet for a while. Just dropping in to say hi and hope everyone and their buddies are all doing well.

Special Agent F Pardalis is about a year and a half now. He's in full color and doing well. I did mention a tongue aiming concern last year and, though treated with vitA, rest, and nutrition, it's never resolved, he's constantly shooting high and to the left (and he's consistently off). Think he tore a muscle on an mis-shoot. He does still hunt, though he approaches very close and scoops up the prey (but a few times a week I hand feed him if he's not catching enough himself).

Again, hope everyone is well and having fun.

IMG_5716.jpg

(yes, I woke him taking this)

Hi! So nice that you’ve popped in to say hi. :) Sorry that your guy’s aim/tongue issue never fully resolved. Sometimes there’s only so much that can be done. He looks gorgeous.

Welcome back to the planet. You still have a great cham, even if the aim is off. Love the colors.

Handsome guy you have there with those colors!! I’m fairly new but welcome back!
Thanks for swinging by, glad his tongue issue hasn’t had too much impact on his health. Looks like you have his back and take good care. 😊

Back
Top Bottom