He's Here

Sorry but no I have seen many of his pics. I've got a few from Bob Cochran I believe they work together at times breeding hi red blue bars . Any truth to this Matt?

In his kindness @bobcochran has helped me get some Bradypodion Thamnobates. The ones I got from him were healthy and amazing and adapted well to their new home! I absolutely love Bob's living chameleon art! He is an amazing breeder and chameleon keeper! We have not yet worked together with Red Body Blue Bar Ambilobes but I am dying to do so in the future! Too many projects, too little time!

Sorry but no I have seen many of his pics. I've got a few from Bob Cochran I believe they work together at times breeding hi red blue bars . Any truth to this Matt?
I'm getting one of Matts red baby's in the spring . I came very close to taking one of his little girls now with Septiceye but I really did not have the proper set up for her . Though I sooooo really really wanted her and my Hubby totally ok it lol .

In his kindness @bobcochran has helped me get some Bradypodion Thamnobates. The ones I got from him were healthy and amazing and adapted well to their new home! I absolutely love Bob's living chameleon art! He is an amazing breeder and chameleon keeper! We have not yet worked together with Red Body Blue Bar Ambilobes but I am dying to do so in the future! Too many projects, too little time!
I'm still going with you Brother your stuck with me :love:. I'm like that little sister you can't get rid of xox .

I'm getting one of Matts red baby's in the spring . I came very close to taking one of his little girls now with Septiceye but I really did not have the proper set up for her . Though I sooooo really really wanted her and my Hubby totally ok it lol .

I wish my gf was ok with as many reptiles as I want lol I got a limit but it'll soon be maxed out when the weather clears up in Cali. She doesn't like reptiles or bugs, crazy i know!, somehow she's ok with Rex my beardie but she was there when I got him maybe that's why. Lol

IMG_4428.jpg
IMG_4429.jpg
How is the baby doing? Please post more pictures!
The baby's is wonderful he's beyond sweet .

Back
Top Bottom