He's Here

Kristen Wilkins

Chameleon Enthusiast
IMG_4400.JPG
The baby arrived today . Meet Septiceye thank you @Matt Vanilla Gorilla septiceye is absolutely stunning and sweet as can be . :love:

What locale is he? I am interested to see his colors as he develops and settles down.

That is the sign of a healthy chameleon for sure. I like it when my little ones eat right away. Ryker did when I first took him out. Usually it's not much to worry about if a few days pass, but usually I take that as a sign they were stressed in some way where they were raised. Though that's not always true for sure. I have also found chameleons that are exposed to a lot of handling or different things when they are babies are generally less stressed with enclosure changes and generally are friendlier later on ^^

That is the sign of a healthy chameleon for sure. I like it when my little ones eat right away. Ryker did when I first took him out. Usually it's not much to worry about if a few days pass, but usually I take that as a sign they were stressed in some way where they were raised. Though that's not always true for sure. I have also found chameleons that are exposed to a lot of handling or different things when they are babies are generally less stressed with enclosure changes and generally are friendlier later on ^^
He's amazing we are not new to scaly baby's but are chameleon. Frances is our first Septiceye is our sec . Septiceye has only been here today but what a difference no question . He's not shy at all . Climbed right outa his bag with out any color change ate right outa my hand right away . No hiding at all . Frances she loves free ranging but likes to do things on her own turms she gives a defiant warning if she does not like what ones doing . He's such a beautiful baby blue , with red . I can't wait to see what he's going to look like as an adult .

Sorry but no I have seen many of his pics. I've got a few from Bob Cochran I believe they work together at times breeding hi red blue bars . Any truth to this Matt?

Back
Top Bottom