herptivite question

jah

Question about the herptivite muti vitamin..- picked up some at the pet store, its the blue bottle one..after checking out some links on the forum, I noticed there's a pink bottle one too, is the blue one I picked up fine?!

pink one is repcal with d3

Ry4iBS4pBJ4XLEOsKce9Qa4zPPb_EX2ffwKviYEnHWu3QfgAqqO5XQ3TrWiRYtIXCOschqtHOtz7_nsKK1bqAHqJtIj1gFVZ0TYexTu7JexvtI81oMx9Rv6eLueeqCSIkL-1q9o4EDJO8z2jZQ8kyr82JFGhzB4neRpDf-HKIBvCa-uFf2x2YQ

This Repcal without d3
CalGrnl.jpg

this is heptivite

FNdNSeDOZ7CruyBjDLj06L1J95XTOJm4BtPlE2C4DDEDCJXfV2X1Sbfu0VNy-OaGNmxvJbjfecx2lq0O3McZEDBAE2GlS4VDMD-NUmy5y8-fWUkLTdyDS1Mb9QHhMF-IfYw3gKyNOg

If he/she is gonna be indoors you need pink and blue. If outside you need blue and green.

6+ mth old least for panther chams is herptivite once a week and RepCal 3 times a week

I use the green one (and my chameleons rarely get outdoors) at most feedings. The pink one twice a month and the blue one twice a month.

The blue one is the only one that is a vitamin supplement.

Last edited:
I use the green one at most feedings (and my chameleons rarely get outdoors) at most feedings. The pink one twice a month and the blue one twice a month.

The blue one is the only one that is a vitamin supplement.

That's probably to much depending on what you have?

I've been doing this for many many years and my veiled females, for instance, live to be over 6 years old generally and the males even older....and are healthy. Other species live long lives too....and I keep a number of other lizards that also live long healthy lives....so I don't think its overdoing it.

Back
Top Bottom