Herping Software????

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
I was wondering if anyone was aware of any kind of software that has been developed to aid the Herp Hobbyist. Seems like there could be a lot of potential in something like this. Tracking and recording feeding, breeding, pooping, growth, weight... Seems like they could make something pretty useful for us Habitual Herpers. I was starting to work up my own sort of Excel Spreadsheet to record and track all my data into.. But then realized that maybe someone has already created a useful piece of software that would be fun to use. Anybody heard of something like this. I know a while back David Scott Kane developed one called FreeHerp, but I can't find a place to download a working version. Anyone??

I prefer Metzcal, you can keep track of everything. It just takes time to set up all your info after you delete the ball python info (default info).

-chris

That you Chris???:) Like the new user name. I would prefer to have something that I can track all different Herps with... Seems like I keep a little bit of everything. Would it work good for that? Are there any functions that make it worth not living without? It would be cool if there was one that had PreProgrammed husbandry tips, and info for all kinds of animals. I realize something like this probably wouldn't be found on Freeware, considering the work it would require... A database is cool to track info... But is there anything that offers more than an entry based Data.

Back
Top Bottom