HERE!

The vines & reptivite that I ordered from petco finally came in! I'm going to the plant nursery tomorrow to get a pothos & we are boiling branches sometime this week. so happy :D

IMG_4734.JPG

I am super glad you are using multiple types of perching branches besides the exoterras. Question what species of chameleon are you getting or do you have?

I am super glad you are using multiple types of perching branches besides the exoterras. Question what species of chameleon are you getting or do you have?
we are getting a panther from one of the site sponsors as soon as the viv is complete, it will be a male panther (haven't decided the locale yet haha) but we have a 24x24x48 all screen viv

Ok good XD as long as it isn't a veiled, I would be more worried about the fake moss etc. Just make sure if your panther goes through a chewing phase to watch out for ingestion of the fake moss on the vine covered in it.

Ok good XD as long as it isn't a veiled, I would be more worried about the fake moss etc. Just make sure if your panther goes through a chewing phase to watch out for ingestion of the fake moss on the vine covered in it.
You can bleach the brances if you don't have a pot big enough to boil in. Just use a 1:20 solution and soak for several hours. Rinse thoroughly.
awesome thank you!

Back
Top Bottom