Here is my new Powder Blue Tang

tkilgour

This is one seriously beautiful fish!

8193694541_b5ee024148_c.jpg

Awesome! I love seeing all the pictures from you saltwater guys. I walked around the local fish store literally for and hour yesterday looking at all the reef tanks and fish they had... I WILL have me a tank one day!

Awesome! I love seeing all the pictures from you saltwater guys. I walked around the local fish store literally for and hour yesterday looking at all the reef tanks and fish they had... I WILL have me a tank one day!

If you want to buy a nice tank w/o paying retail prices. Search for reef clubs in your local area. You can get stuff for below wholesale prices. For example, tanks, stands, lighting, sump, filter socks, live rock, coral, fish, etc.

If you want to buy a nice tank w/o paying retail prices. Search for reef clubs in your local area. You can get stuff for below wholesale prices. For example, tanks, stands, lighting, sump, filter socks, live rock, coral, fish, etc.

Thanks man I will do so. I bet its like chams where there is no turning back once you get started eh'?

That is one pretty fish. That huge maze/brain coral on the left real or a fake rock? Those acans and lobo look real nice :)

Alex - You think chameleons are expensive? Wait till you get into reefs. Once you get past the frustrations and almost giving up. You will finally find that sweet spot and have made a decent dent in your bank account. For me once i got to this point it wasnt fun anymore ;/

It is a 10 lb. live rock at this point, but is a brain coral skeleton we found in Hawaii.

You're are right, the expense of reef tanks is way greater than chameleons. Especially, when you run several large reef tanks, QT tanks, and frag tanks.

What size tank is that?? HUGE!!! Looks quite awesome! A large Salt Water tank like that is on my check list for when we get a House. We currently have a small tank with a Clown Fish in it, once we get the hang of things I would like to get some sort of sea enemy to put in there BUT we have got to get the basics down first.

Are there any sites you recommend for more Info/Knowledge for Salt Water Tanks? I'de like to check them out!

Back
Top Bottom