Here Are Your Pictures Ace! = )

PrettyInInk87

Here you go! Hugh enjoying the sunshine...

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

Now that i''m looking at the pictures, does he look a little dehydrated to you? I have not seen him drink at all since I have brought him home. :( I hope he's drinking when i'm not around.

no worries....your guy will POP with colors..soon...sambavas get ususually BIG...and color up...a little late than normal panthers....:cool:

here are pics of zulu at 3 months and POW!!! 2 months later now over 5 months:)

its amazing how they grow so fast:cool:....sorry...thats me being lazy...bad pic:p

Attachments

• 101_0415.jpg
    101_0415.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 101_0446.jpg
    101_0446.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 101_0670.jpg
    101_0670.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 101_0947.jpg
    101_0947.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 101_1122.jpg
    101_1122.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 84
Now that i''m looking at the pictures, does he look a little dehydrated to you? I have not seen him drink at all since I have brought him home. :( I hope he's drinking when i'm not around.

He probably is:)...as long as the urATES are white, he is fine...just being secretive;)

Wow, I can't wait! If I may suggest, lose the loop earring. :p I say go with a stud or with a horse shoe loop. :)

Hugh only shows a really cool pattern but no "out there" colors yet. I'm just so anxiouse to know what he'll look like. I wonder if he'll look like his dad or just turn it way around and surprise me with something else.;)

I hope he is drinking because his eyes look a little sucken in compared to when I first brought him home. He REALLY hates misting even when the water is nice and warm. Only once has he stood still in it but most of the time he runs!

His eyes dont look sunken in those pics. If your worried about hydration then give him a nice long warm shower once a week on top of his daily mistings. Put his plant in the shower and aim the spray at the wall and have it bounce back toward the plant or aim at the plant if you have a misting shower head. I put all mine in the shower on cage cleaning day. Helps them clean their eyes and rehydrate while I clean up.

Cool I am going to have to try that... I didn't do it before because I thought he was still too little for it. I was worried because in the first set of pictures his eyes look a tiny tad bit sunken in compared to the second picture. Sorry, i'm just paranoid after losing my first Cham.:( Thank you!:)

Wow, I can't wait! If I may suggest, lose the loop earring. :p I say go with a stud or with a horse shoe loop. :)

Hugh only shows a really cool pattern but no "out there" colors yet. I'm just so anxiouse to know what he'll look like. I wonder if he'll look like his dad or just turn it way around and surprise me with something else.;)

I hope he is drinking because his eyes look a little sucken in compared to when I first brought him home. He REALLY hates misting even when the water is nice and warm. Only once has he stood still in it but most of the time he runs!

Better:rolleyes:...everybody's a critic......nah, but i have the hoop ear ring, beacuse my mom pierced my ear when i was a baby, she though it would b cool for me to have one when i grow, up, and i just keep it as a memento, not for style...but i do like these plugs, saw them at the vegas expo, thx to Lynda:):rolleyes::p:cool:.......

BTW and his eyes look plump not sulken....you are a worry wart...which is normal:p

Attachments

• 101_1165.jpg
    101_1165.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 101_1170.jpg
    101_1170.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 60
Lol! Yeah, i'm a paranoid FREAK! Lol! I'm a mom and I am more paranoid about my pets than I am of my own son. :)

Those plugs are awesome, I always wanted to wear some of those. I had 1in. and 1 8ths plugs but they shrank because I lost them. I have like 30 piercings ( I think).

Lol! Yeah, i'm a paranoid FREAK! Lol! I'm a mom and I am more paranoid about my pets than I am of my own son. :)

I had 1in. and 1 8ths plugs but they shrank because I lost them. I have like 30 piercings ( I think).

When you dont know how many piercings you have, thats when you have too many;)...

but i think the pericings look better on you than on me:p...lol

Thank you, lol! I lost count. I still want to get 2 more on my face but don't know if I should. I want to take my labret ring out and pierce my lip with snake bites.

I think you can pull off a belly ring!

Here are only a few of my piercings...

GabbiesIphone157.jpg

:cool:snake bites are cool... i like the the labret too, but snake bites for i would do... either way, good luck on your next choice;)....and take a pic of hugh and you together after your piercing:cool:

Back
Top Bottom