Hera's Four Years Old and In Her New Room

Just fantastic Jann! No wonder all your babies are so happy and love you loads!

When I grow up, I'm going to have a chameleon house just like you! :p

Happy Birthday Hera! What a beautiful lady she is :)

ME TOO!!!! she looks really nice! ive always wanted to hold a parson so feel those big claws :eek: But Jann as always you have the nicest chams! Just curious have you ever thought about getting other species like jacksons, bradypodian, carpets, pygmys or anything like that?

Thank you! She really is a little sweetheart! I love all chameleons and enjoy seeing all different species but I'm a hands on, free ranging person and the large species are more suited for me.

I might as well put my belated hatchday wishes on too :) I seem to be fashionably late for a lot at the moment lol...............Happy hatchday Hera, enjoy your brumation :D great pics Jann, thanks for sharing :)

Jann, she looks so happy and that really is a killer setup. I always enjoy seeing your guys and their awesome homes. Happy birthday, Hera!

Hey Jann, congratulations on your parson girl Hera! She is so lucky with her new beautiful room and the best present for her is that she has you as her mommy!

Wow!! I have never seen such a great set up like this. This is very creative and unique. This is also very inspiring. I could definitely tell she must be very very happy because it must be like an enormous jungle to her and its very open. I really want to do something like this for my chameleon. The only bad thing is that I heard its not a good idea to put chameleons together in the same cage because they get too stressed out and agressive with each other. Still, for 1 chameleon to have this is very impressive. Thanks for sharing pictures with us. By the way, she is cute ;)

Wow!! I have never seen such a great set up like this. This is very creative and unique. This is also very inspiring. I could definitely tell she must be very very happy because it must be like an enormous jungle to her and its very open. I really want to do something like this for my chameleon. The only bad thing is that I heard its not a good idea to put chameleons together in the same cage because they get too stressed out and agressive with each other. Still, for 1 chameleon to have this is very impressive. Thanks for sharing pictures with us. By the way, she is cute ;)

wow, u r kidding, i would live there!
++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you both. I try really hard to keep all my pets happy. :)

Back
Top Bottom