Help

jkm

Hey thanks I have a whole new set up. With a happy Cham. I do have one other question Will it be hard for him to find the crickets in his new set up? The cage is a 16x16x20 I have a set of fake vines in the corner and a Pothos in the middle.

Glad you got everything changed out. You should post a pic for us. Is the cage screen? If so, you can let the crickets out on the bottom and they will crawl up the screen towards the light and he should be able to pick them off.You have to have some branches and vines that are near the sides though so it will make it easy for him to hunt. 16 X 16 X 20 is not that big. He should not have a problem. That cage will not last him too long now. An adult panter or veild should be in a cage of about 24 X 24 X 48. I have my panther in a 36 X 30 X18 and that is a decent size also. If you to talk just to me, just click on my name, then it will say send a private message. Just click on that and you will be able to type a message. If you find him not being able to get the crickets, then you can set up a cup feed for him..

More favortism Carol??? I'm starting to get jealous, lmao! :p

I know can you see my big head popping through the monitor!! lol! I just told him how to pm. Its just that I was helping him back and forth last night I am sure!

ya im sure if there was a "forum member of the month" contest carol would win all the time..lol

lmao! Thanks but you guys are killiing me! There are way more experienced, educated, people on here, they just probably don't have as much time on their hands as I do. Glad to help out though when I can!!

I am bowing to your chameleon skills..LMAO..

(if we could all form like voltron, we would make the perfect chameleon keeper..lol)

Carol, some people just have a knack for helping without being condesending. Its hard hearing typed words without intonation, or seeing body language.
So maybe people come to you because you are able to come across with knowledge and compassion.
IMHO and without bias

Carol, some people just have a knack for helping without being condesending. Its hard hearing typed words without intonation, or seeing body language.
So maybe people come to you because you are able to come across with knowledge and compassion.
IMHO and without bias

awe thank you so much for that compliment!!! I love the forums and learn something on here all the time myself.

Back
Top Bottom