Help!!!!

yoshi9

Ok so I have a ton of flys that just hatched they are flighless and there is some flying? well some how no freaking idea how they got out and now two cultures are loose in the cham room what the HECK is there to do my mom is like get the raid I have to kill them and im like NO your gonna kill the chams to!! Any ideas!!!!????

lol im putting an orange in a container and leaving it in the room and in the morning im RELEASING THE CHAMS! Im clueless of how they got out hope someothers got some ideas

I love it! releasing the chams! good luck!

You should go to a local pet store and see if you can get a couple on loan... tell them youll bring them back all 'filled' up

You should go to a local pet store and see if you can get a couple on loan... tell them youll bring them back all 'filled' up

Ill let everyone on Dendroboard know as well :p (dart frog forums) Ill tell them ill trade a ton of fruit flys for a frog or two :)

Haha! wish I has some of those flies, all i can feed Camo are pinheads. my lps doesnt have anything else small enough for him to eat.

Haha! wish I has some of those flies, all i can feed Camo are pinheads. my lps doesnt have anything else small enough for him to eat.

awww :( when he grows you can purchase more of a variety its hard to feed my to 4 moth olds im buying roaches that are a good size but they cost a TON! I have breeders but they just arent breeding yet :(

yea, im hoping he grows soon! i dont want him to go on a hunger strike cuz hes bored with crix. He's only 4 weeks old, so it's gonna be a while before he will be big enough for anything else. I cant even do breeding of anything cuz I just dont have the room right now.

yea, im hoping he grows soon! i dont want him to go on a hunger strike cuz hes bored with crix. He's only 4 weeks old, so it's gonna be a while before he will be big enough for anything else. I cant even do breeding of anything cuz I just dont have the room right now.

Only 4 weeks hes just a wee baby! :D thats so cool! He should be alright if he does go on a hunger strike for a few days just keep offering, maybe you could order a small order of silkworms or something like that and just contact where you order from and request small.

Back
Top Bottom