Help!

Well, over eating can cause that. Not to be overly graphic but think about it...if you radically over ate one thing, say....corn, might your "product" be rather cornish?

I guess I'm just sort of used to the poop that looks like the feeders.. We had a frog for 5 years (so, pretty good) and her poop always looked very much like a cricket. I often commented that it would be very disconcerting to be dropped into a strange environment where the poop looked like you. You'd just have to know that there was something somewhere that ate things like you.

Well Thank you everyone, I didn't have to fill out the form when you kept telling me to cause I have been very very busy lately, I am not hiding or concerned about anything. My baby is doing fine now, I believe I just overfed him..but I do appreciate all the help. btw, how do I post updated pics of him on here? I have no idea.

I'm glad he's doing better.

There are 2 approaches to posting pictures. One is to upload your pics to a site like photobucket or flickr. Then you can insert the image into a post by clicking the little icon on the toolbar that looks like a mountainscape with the moon over it. That will work in both "quick reply" and "post reply"

The other is to use "Post Reply"...that means, click that button and go to the next screen. The reply box there has more tools available. One is a paper clip which lets you upload a file from your computer. A thumbnail of the picture will appear in your post. We can click it to see the full size picture.

I look forward to seeing pictures of his progress.

My baby now.

Attachments

• DSCN0873.jpg
    DSCN0873.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 73
  • CIMG7583.jpg
    CIMG7583.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 90
Back
Top Bottom