Help

chamtrainer

Avid Member
Hey guys, so i came back from the pool and i go to my chameleons room. I almost all dried up, and i notice my chameleon is sleeping in a weird way. So naturally i pick the chameleon up and set him down to a different place. Then i realized that the pool had chlorine in it so i freaked out and spray the chameleon's body just in case. Should i be worried? He is only 5 months old. Is there anything i should do?

Hey guys, so i came back from the pool and i go to my chameleons room. I almost all dried up, and i notice my chameleon is sleeping in a weird way. So naturally i pick the chameleon up and set him down to a different place. Then i realized that the pool had chlorine in it so i freaked out and spray the chameleon's body just in case. Should i be worried? He is only 5 months old. Is there anything i should do?

I think he will be fine if your hands were dry. Chlorine kills bacteria so your hands were pretty clean too :p

when i took him out of his cage i think i got a little of the water/moisture on my hands before i went to pick him up.

Ok, regardless of how you find him sleeping, you really don't need to move him.
They could even sleep up-side down and all will be fine.
You misted him after all this so he will be ok.

A good idea is to always wash your hands both before and after you handle a chameleon.

All is OK.

Harry

Should be fine since you sprayed him down. Tap water has chlorine in it too though not as much and when we shower them it gets on them. I am sure he will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom