Help!

^^^ Plus, I meant additional recent pics. It does appear to me that there may be something in the eye, but it is hard to tell for sure from that pic. Also, I have to assume he is just positioned strangely vs having severe mbd as it could appear in that one pic.

Yes for sure just his position he hates having his picture taken. I think he is a beautiful boy and I love him so much. There is not a problem with his eye. He was upset with me for taking his picture.

Yes for sure just his position he hates having his picture taken. I think he is a beautiful boy and I love him so much. There is not a problem with his eye. He was upset with me for taking his picture.
Ok…glad there’s nothing wrong with him. :) I thought I saw a little bulge at the inner part of his lid.

Oh sorry I'll try to do better in the future.
No worries. We are happy to help it is just hard when we have multiple people needing help in one thread. Easy to confuse one person with another when your looking at info and later if the original poster comes to post in this thread it then is no longer just their info. If you have questions just start your own thread and we can provide feedback. :)

Back
Top Bottom