HELP!!!

Agreed.. this is how many of us ended up with these lil dolls.
I will never step foot in a petsmart again. I cant support them for anything. They gave me all sorts of bad advice before i joined this forum. But i also did alot of my own research and between that and the help of a couple people on here i have everything set up the way it needs to be.

I just bought my new one from them. I went to pick up a cork round for my crestie and saw the veiled just sitting in this tiny dirt enclosure so i bought her. F**k petsmart
When I got her she looked like this... and they had them in little plastic containers, with cero light, 2 chams in one tiny place

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200526-231631_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200526-231631_Gallery.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 118
I swear when i saw her tucked away in that tiny little dirty corner i got really pissed. I said something to the sales person and she just shrugged her shoulders like not her problem. She went to the herp today and they said shes good to go. She is very skittish so i put her far from everything and when she knows im checking on her she hides. It really breaks my heart. My 9 month male will eat right out of my hand and when i open his door he will come right to me. So with a little patience and respect and love im hoping she will do the same

I will never step foot in a petsmart again. I cant support them for anything. They gave me all sorts of bad advice before i joined this forum. But i also did alot of my own research and between that and the help of a couple people on here i have everything set up the way it needs to be.

Petsmart almost killed my Veiled with horrific advice/product, I'm currently engaged in a settlement with them so I cannot say much... but I was fortunate to have everything documented by a reptile vet as my arsenal in my case against them, I'm over 2k deep in vet/rehab fees LMAO (Yes I'm crazy and no I don't care) ha ha

I have another one, in a different cage since I got the previous one. Acts just like ur 9 months old

I swear when i saw her tucked away in that tiny little dirty corner i got really pissed. I said something to the sales person and she just shrugged her shoulders like not her problem. She went to the herp today and they said shes good to go. She is very skittish so i put her far from everything and when she knows im checking on her she hides. It really breaks my heart. My 9 month male will eat right out of my hand and when i open his door he will come right to me. So with a little patience and respect and love im hoping she will do the same

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200526-232800_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200526-232800_Gallery.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 70
Here’s a vet in St. Pete but I don’t think she does surgery. I’d recommend Dr. Bruce in Orlando and go first thing in the morning as an emergency. Be there when he opens.
Dr. Tracy Anderson, 7620 66th Street N ... 727-398-7601, St Petersburg, FL

Dr. Bruce
https://myavho.com/

Back
Top Bottom