Help ?

Harley510

Established Member
So in november last year i was on vacation visiting family and i got a phone call from my grandmother who was feeding and taking care of my baby girl and she told me that my poor Harley was at the bottom of her cage and slightly grey. At that point i already knew what had happened. Unfortunately she became egg bound and passed away which completely broke me. And it’s taken me nearly 3 months to decide its time to sell her cage. i’m not sure if i’m allowed to post it on here but if i am allowed to post it can a moderator/admin please help point me to where to sell it if possible ?

Anyways i would like to say that i appreciate nearly the year of help and questions everyone here has answered and all the advice that was given to me.

Rest in peace Harley :(

Attachments

• BAF3AF2C-CCCC-4C42-BE2B-E4CDE83A5F71.jpeg
    BAF3AF2C-CCCC-4C42-BE2B-E4CDE83A5F71.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 83
First off, let me start by saying... i'm so sorry! R.I.P Harley! She was a beaut! When it comes to selling her cage i'm not really the best at that. Maybe someone else on here can point you in the right direction on where to sell it! Again, i'm so sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom