Help

Lloyd is my 7 month old veild chameleon, he about a month ago stopped eating like he used to, before I was able to dump in like 7-8 crickets and he would hunt them down, he eats supers on occasion but it’s not often, I tried giving him wax worms and he didn’t even bother with those, someone on this site recommended me to get BSF he ate a few of those grubs, I have yet to have them pupitate into actual flies, every so often I can get him to eat otherwise he won’t eat for a few days. Nothing has changed in the last few months. I would like to figure this out so I don’t have this problem in his new viv I’m building. I can upload photos if asked.

my juvinille female veild chameleon does not eat, she has not been eating for a few days should I be worried.

and she has not eating at all

my juvinille female veild chameleon does not eat, she has not been eating for a few days should I be worried.

and she has not eating at all
This is an old thread.
Make your own thread and fill out the help form that can be found in the health clinic section. Provide as much detail and also attach pictures of the cham and of the enclosure from the lights to the very bottom.
Not eating should always be a cause for worry.

Back
Top Bottom