Help!! :(

agree with alpha she needs the energy to want to drink this is prob due to malnourshment or other issues..she may drink a little but if she never eats its down down down...what most i think and myself would attempt is a forcefeed..but because you have never done it might be difficult..i use 2 people. there might eba guide somewhere. but if you do decide to go to a vet i would insist trying a protien force feeding before any type of hydration shots or drugs.

Eye drop one drop at a time,since she can not stand on the branch judging by the picture u show us,she doesnt need no more stress from the shower method,that is for a chameleon can still stand on the branch on its own.

downloadfile.jpeg

This is so terrible:(.....

For everyone suggesting the poster get a refund, I doubt it will happen. I've seen numerous negative BOI threads on fauna about underground reptiles over the years, and very rarely has a refund actually ever been given.

They are a drop shipper run by an ex-con born again "christian" with very shady business practices and an overall lack of ethics.

I am sad to say my poor cham has passed this morning :( I woke up to her lying at the bottom of the cage. Thank you everyone for trying to help save her.

I
yes she is a jacksons no question im my opinion..looks like a hybrid of a green and red phase jacksons bloodline. And she isnt young id say whats her approx length nose to butt..tail not included..approx...
I old have guessed she was about 5 inches or so? She was much bigger than my male

If you paid via credit card, you take photos, you email copies of this thread, and you fight through the bank or credit card company. It takes some effort, but those credit card companies don't play games and are on your side. So sorry for your terrible experience. They haven't changed over the years, that's for sure. This is a very familiar tune with them and they deserve to have their business ethics blasted by a bank or credit card company. Even if their terms state no refund, they should also say that they only ship animals in apparent good healthy, which these animals were not, voiding their own terms of sale. FIGHT THEM!

I agree with Extensionofgreen,if u pay with Paypal or credit card ,u will need to start a dispute right away,let these underground stay under so their lessons will be taught !!!

Also, copy some photos of healthy animals to share with them in comparison to the animals you received, so they can clearly see that the animals were ill, when received.

Back
Top Bottom