Help!

nix

please please help! my 6/7 month old chameleon has taken a fall in her house after trying to catch some food, misjudged and hit the floor, since then she is not curling her tail and seems not to be able to use her back legs as well,,
she is eating and drinking but not moving round her house as much as she was!
iv moved everything so its easy to get to,, i.e hinding places, water and so on, but am really really worried....

what should i do ???????

This is one of those times where you need to see a Vet. Just like a cat or dog these animals deserve medical care in case of illness or injury. Hopefully one of our overseas members can point you towards a good one. Good luck!

THANKS iv already got a vets to go to,, but thought it worth asking for help anyway!! x

Good deal. The fact she is eating and drinking is a very good sign and is sounds like you have done everything you can until you see the Vet. Good luck and you are right it never hurts to ask!

Good deal. The fact she is eating and drinking is a very good sign and is sounds like you have done everything you can until you see the Vet. Good luck and you are right it never hurts to ask!

im just so gutted really! more so coz its bank hols ,, im just looking for a vet that i can go and see today,, thankyou so much! x

Back
Top Bottom