Help with two issues please

LulaJune

Hi all. My LulaJune has an appointment with the vet tomorrow at 7:30am. Her light timer is on from 9:00am - 9:00pm. What would be the most gentle way of waking her up?

I’ve totally lost her trust. She slid off of me like 10 days ago and she doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore. She’s eaten crickets off of the net I use to sometimes feed them to her. It’s a little fish net. But that’s it. She literally jumps when I touch her. And just to say it I’m easing my hand in very, very slowly. And she see’s it. Sometimes she’ll turn a little sideways and puff her chin out then I leave her be. The other times she’ll let me get close enough to touch her leg or rub under her chin. But like I said she jumps as soon as I touch her. Is there a way to build trust with her again? This issue is breaking my heart.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

I've had to do it before, I turned the light on early and after he woke i moved him into my unfold zipup laundry basket, if you don't have one get one for vet visits, they are cheap and big and fold up to no space at all. Not to mention they grip onto the netting perfectly for car rides.

I've had to do it before, I turned the light on early and after he woke i moved him into my unfold zipup laundry basket, if you don't have one get one for vet visits, they are cheap and big and fold up to no space at all. Not to mention they grip onto the netting perfectly for car rides.

When I take her to the vet I use a small animal carrier with a heating pad and towel on the bottom.
Thanks again.

I use the same thing, but I zip-tie a fake branch into the cage and put a little towel in the bottom. My vet is a 4 hour drive away so I want my chams to be as comfy as possible, but I know most people don't have to go that far for theirs.

I use the same thing, but I zip-tie a fake branch into the cage and put a little towel in the bottom. My vet is a 4 hour drive away so I want my chams to be as comfy as possible, but I know most people don't have to go that far for theirs.

Hey! If my vet was four hours away I’d do the same thing. My vet is only 20 minutes away.
Thanks for responding.

Back
Top Bottom